- VIRTUAL CATCHER: The Virtual Catcher displays an illustrated batter and a numbered strike zone so pitchers can visualize the real thing as they train. An attached mesh bag collects balls for easy cleanup.
- REBOUNDER: The Rebounder side returns thrown baseballs and softballs as ground balls, line drives, or pop-flys depending on where they make contact with the net. Practice fielding alone or with teammates.
- DURABLE STEEL FRAME: The 52 x 36-inch frame is made of steel tubes 1-inch in diameter, with powder-coating for a harder, tougher finish that lasts through seasons of use.
- WEATHERIZED NETTING: The weatherized 30-ply polyethylene (PE) net of the Rebounder is secured by 24 bungee hooks, so it bounces balls back with verve and lasts for seasons, even through difficult weather conditions.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Sections of the steel frame connect and fit snugly into the Y-shaped connecting pieces, making assembly quick and easy.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.